A couple of months ago I saw these amazing
penguin cupcakes and really,
really wanted to have an excuse to make some. I usually don't have the skill or the patience to make food cute (I hardly have the patience to make food edible) but I thought I'd give it a try anyway, and I was so happy with the results.

I ended up making over 50 of these little guys to give out as Christmas gifts. It took a lot of work but was very rewarding, and Natalie and Emily helped out with the last half which saved me a lot of time.
Here's what they looked like all packaged up in their cute little boxes ready to go out to work with Mark:

Hopefully they tasted as good as they looked.
3 comments:
Those are super cute.
That is also a really neat cupcake box you have- it looks like it is designed so that the cupcakes will not slide or fall over- brilliant!
Impressed! Those cupcakes looked cute. Good job!
Adorable cupcakes and yummy too!
You have GOT to share your icing recipe.
To. Die. For!
Post a Comment