Wednesday, December 7, 2011

One Down and Eleven to Go

'Tis the season for concerts and recitals. Emily started us off last Saturday with her harp recital. On Friday, Natalie and Brandon will be doing their piano recital. On Saturday, Brandon will show us what he's learned on the drums. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, Natalie and I will do 8 concerts with our church choir and orchestra, and next Tuesday, Natalie will perform with the high school band at their Christmas Concert. Needless to say, our house has been filled with music for the last few weeks with everyone practicing for their various gigs.

Here's Emily playing "The Great Big Camel":

4 comments:

Karen said...

Well, that is a lot. I enjoy your show on Friday and join you in the audience on Tuesday. Have fun.

Liesl Joy said...

Great job Emily! Such a pretty song. Good luck this next week Cindy ! I wish we could see the kids perform!

hope said...

Fantastic job!! Good luck with all the rest!

Christa said...

Nice job! Does Emily have to learn her songs by heart? I never see a music stand around.