So this was our film for our family reunion film festival. I think it came out pretty good for our first attempt at making a movie. Natalie did most of the editing work on it, and I'm so glad that she did because working with our free editing software required a lot of patience! There was more than one time that we thought the film would never make it onto DVD.
Our movie won "best action". Kind of ironic for a music video about not doing anything, but hey, we'll take what we can get.
5 comments:
it says that your movie is blocked due to copyright infringement.
Argh. Those YouTube copyrighters are so obnoxious. >.<
I am so glad you got the movie to play. I sure enjoyed it even more the second time around. You guys are the coolest pirates.
watched it again. loved it!
Awesome movie, you guys did a great job!
Post a Comment