Just in case you don't know, Natalie has a page on deviantArt where she publishes the things she draws. Her goal is to go to BYU and get into their animation program and she has been working so hard both academically and artistically to be able to meet that goal. You can get to her home page by clicking here or check out her gallery here. Take a look and let her know what you liked. She loves to get feedback.
I've went through a lot of her drawings and was pretty impressed. A lot of her fan art is really good, but I was even more impressed with her human figures. Really talented, Nat.
2 comments:
I've went through a lot of her drawings and was pretty impressed. A lot of her fan art is really good, but I was even more impressed with her human figures. Really talented, Nat.
Your beautiful children are so talented! Good for her for working so hard for her goal!
Post a Comment