This morning Emily showed me a reading test on which she had gotten an 'A'. It was on a story called "The Adventurers". The last question was short answer. I'm not sure exactly what the story was about but the question must have been something along the lines of why you would or would not like to join the adventurers on their travels. Here is what Emily wrote:
"I wouldn't want to go because I get sick fast on boats and planes. I also have to sleep in a really soft bed. Also I am a picky eater so I probably wouldn't eat much of the soup they had, but I would like looking at the coral reefs."
4 comments:
When does Emily become a teenager again?
She definately knows what she wants! That can be good...when you aren't the mom having to deal with it! ha ha!
I bet it was seafood soup and i bet it was delicious.
YUMMY. I just made potato and shrimp soup for mom and dad when they landed here to see me. But Emily seems know what she wants. Oh boy!
Post a Comment