Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dear Mom. . .

Yesterday, when I was going through the school work that Bryce brought home, I found the above note. When translated to English, it reads:

Dear Mom,
I miss you. I want you to put me in a different class. I wish that you were my teacher. I don't want my teacher.

After deciphering what was written, I was a little concerned. As far as I know, Bryce's teacher is a very sweet lady. He has never complained about her before. I showed Bryce the letter and asked him about it. He sheepishly replied that the assignment had been to write a letter and that his teacher had told him that his letter was too messy and made him redo it. I then noticed the even sloppier first draft of his letter which read:

Dear Mom,
I miss you. What are you doing? I wish you were here.
Love, Bryce


Apparently, the content of his letter turned a little vindictive after his teacher sent him back to his seat to redo the assignment.

5 comments:

danakat said...

LOL!!!
Hysterical!
Really.
Still laughing! :)

Anonymous said...

HA! I bet that teacher will think twice before correcting his sloppy handwriting again. :)

Julie Vorhauer said...

That sounds exactly like something that Joseph would do. Just tell his teacher that he is practicing to become a doctor.

Natalie Petrucka said...

Aw...Poor Bryce.

Lisa said...

LOL!! That is so funny!