Two weeks after earning his Bear, Brandon got to go to Cub Scout Camp for the first time. (Last summer we were out of town during camp.) Some of his favorite activities were archery and BB gun shooting (He is such a boy!) but he also really liked the cooking class. He came home with glory stories about the great dish they made with little hotdogs and how he had cherry cobbler that was "soooo good". This wouldn't mean much, if you didn't know that at one point my kids could have competed for the title of World's Pickiest Eaters.
Do you think if they made broccoli at scout camp he would learn to like that too? Maybe I'll have to suggest it for next year.
2 comments:
WOOO! Good job, Brandon! I'm proud of you!
I am sending Brandon a 'bear hug' to go with his bear batch. Good job!
Post a Comment