To mark the event, our family went to the water park. (If you ever want to mingle with the dregs of humanity, go to the water park on half-price day. It was an interesting experience.) And even though Natalie claims she was "scarred for life" by the abundance of unsightly flesh, I think the kids had a good time.
Some facts about Brandon at age 10:
Height--4'4"
Weight--69 lbs
Favorite Color--green
Favorite Foods--pepperoni pizza, McDonald's Southern Chicken sandwich, red beans and rice, fried potatoes, schnitzl, lemon juice
Favorite Dessert--chocolate cream pie
Favorite Pastimes--Pokemon, making forts, making messes
Favorite Shows--Pokemon, SpongeBob, Avatar (the last airbender)
Favorite Subject in school--math
3 comments:
One more down! I can't believe he is already 10!!!
Is one of his favorite foods really lemon juice?
Happy Birthday, Brandon!
Hmmm, I am wondering if we should rethink the half price dayat the water park. ;) Happy B-day, Brandon! 10 is a great age!
Post a Comment