I submitted a story to The Friend magazine a year or two ago that was accepted for possible publication. This month they must have been really desperate to fill their issue because they actually printed my story. If you don't subscribe to The Friend, you can read my masterpiece online. Names have been changed to protect the innocent--but I think some of you will get a kick out of them.
8 comments:
I love it! Congratulations...SO exciting!!!
And don't think I'm not going to be asking for your autograph.
You ARE famous!! Will you sign my copy :)
That is the coolest thing. Congrats.
I feel so honored to know you! :) Great story!
I was so tickled to read your story! Congratulations!! And I was relieved when I read it that it did not have anything to do with mean little sister who punched you.
But I was left wondering- Lucinda is you, right. . . but was Sis. Fife just Joe Schmoo Primary President- or is the story really about one of your kids?
The story is about one of the kids. I'm sure you can figure out which one.
WOOOOO! WOOOOO! I'm the luckiest person to have somebody famous in my family! :D Good job, Cindy! It must be one of girls but which one? UMMMMM....
Right after we talked I went to the Distribution center and bought two Friend magazines, one for Heather and one for me. I was so impressed by your story, congratulations!
Post a Comment