Monday, February 28, 2011

Pack Mates

Now that he is 8, Bryce is very excited to finally be an official cub scout, instead of just a "little brother" who has to tag along at all the activities. His first week was Pack meeting, and last week he was super excited to go to his first den meeting. His favorite part? --The snacks.

Even though Bryce is growing up, he still manages to keep us all entertained with his childish honesty. Brandon got a new alarm clock a while ago and decided that he was old enough to wake up to the alarm instead of having me get him up. Bryce was not so keen on the whole alarm thing. When I went up to check on them in the morning I heard the alarm beeping, followed by Bryce grouching at Brandon to "turn that thing off--I can't sleep with all the beeping!"

Yeah, I feel like that in the morning too.

3 comments:

Christa said...

Alarm clocks don't have an easy life. I get mad at my alarm if it fails to to ring and I over-sleep and I get mad at it if it does ring and pull me out of dream land.
Those sure are two good looking scouts you got there!

Tim said...

shouldn't the title be pack men?

Cindy said...

Very funny, Tim!

I was wondering if would you like a job as my official biographer, you know, if the whole doctor thing doesn't work out.