Thursday, May 26, 2011

MIT (Man in Training)

Brandon is working hard to finish his Cub Scout Webelos badge. One of his requirements was to "write a letter to your teacher, parents, or grandparents telling them what you appreciate and respect about them." Here is a scan of the letter he wrote me:

This from the same boy who once made me a birthday "card" on a post-it note. So let me just say to the cute little 10-year-old girl out there who will someday marry this thoughtful son of mine, "I'm sorry."

2 comments:

Kim said...

I guess he won't be writing her love poems or such.

I told Zackary the other day to take out the earbuds or else he was going to go deaf and his future wife will be so mad at me for letting her husband lose his hearing.

Lisha said...

Hahaha! This post made my day!