Seeing the large amount of food left over on Bryce's dinner plate last night, Mark sent him back to the table to finish. After filling his mouth with meat, Bryce suddenly announced that he "had to go really bad" and ran to the bathroom. Mark, suspicious that Bryce was planning to spit the food in the toilet, followed after him and watched through the crack of the partly-closed door. After finishing his business, Bryce came out of the bathroom, walked by Mark, and with both cheeks still stuffed, rolled his eyes and mumbled, "pervert".
Mark laughed about that all night, especially considering that we had never heard that word used at home, and upon further inquiry, found out that Bryce didn't even really know what it meant. He just happened to use it in perfect context to slam his Dad.
4 comments:
Oh that was so humor!! At first I was suspect of the title, but after reading this--I had to laugh even I was in my office. I hope nobody can hear me. :S
Awesome title!! Story even better! Even my older kiddo's sometimes misuse that word. Weirdos! I am laughing as I am thinking of Mark sneaking a peek! Too Good!!
Wow! That's just funny!!! LOL
super funny.
Post a Comment