Natalie has been super busy with band lately. She was the only sophomore to make marimba (the other 3 players are all seniors) and has felt a lot of pressure to keep up with the older guys, but I think she is doing a great job. A couple of weeks ago, the drumline gave a little preview concert of their field show music. They don't have the band playing with them, so the melody is lost in a couple of parts, but it still sounds pretty good. Natalie is in the last marimba in the front row to the right of the power pole. And, for those die-hard Natalie fans, namely grandma and grandpa, who still haven't had enough, you can hear more of the concert here.
4 comments:
She's awesome and doing great. This band thing is a lot of work. I'm so pleased with her and Thomas for keeping up with the big kids.
Percussionists are so cool. Can I hang out with Natalie?
That was really great. I agree with Missy, percussionists are very neat. This seems so suited for Natalie, she has always marched to the beat of her own drummer.
Stir and I are die hards. They sound awesome!! We love to hear the drumline, but always hear too late that there is/was a performance. Give me a call sometime with upcoming dates. We'd love to support our kiddos!!
Post a Comment