Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Family Pictures 2013

I just love having a photographer for a friend.  This is the third time Kim has done family pictures for us and they come out amazing every time.  This year she did some senior pictures for Natalie as well, and she did such a great job of capturing Natalie's personality.  I love that she got pictures with Harry and of Natalie drawing.  You can check out our pictures on Kim's blog by clicking here, or going to agreenfieldphotography.com.

3 comments:

Christa said...

What beautiful pictures!
One of my favorite family pictures is the one in front of the white barn door, but the brick wall back ground looks really great too with the coloring of your family.
I am amazed how black and white pictures capture such a different mood, I love them.
All of Natty's senior pictures are gorgeous, I hope your girls feel as pretty as they are.

Heather said...

Great pictures! You guys are so one good looking bunch. Love the pictures of Natalie! I can't believe she's already a senior.

Laynie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE all pictures. Natty truly looked so beautiful young woman. Loved what your friend took of pictures of Natty. I'm going to vote this was much better than school photography! I wish I have her talents to take beautiful pictures. Serious.. LOVED 'em. The kids, sighs, grew-up so much as I remember when they were babies!