Saturday, August 23, 2014

5th Time's the Charm


After two years and five visits to the DMV, Natalie finally has her drivers' license.  I'll have to admit that after failing for bumping the curb during a 3-point-turn, and not putting the car in park when demonstrating uphill parking, and not waiting "long enough" before leaving a stop sign, I was starting to doubt that my little Spongebob would ever pass.  But, this week, she did! Ironically, now that she has her license, we aren't letting her drive (not that she is complaining) because now we'd have to add her to our insurance and we don't want to do that since she is leaving for BYU in a week and won't be driving out there anyway.  I can't say how glad I am to not have to see the inside of the DMV for a while--at least until Emily turns 16.

No comments: