Monday, September 29, 2008

Getting Ready for Conference





I taught my Senior Primary kids this song yesterday. It was a lot of fun. On the way home Mark, who teaches Valiant 10&11, asked me if I'd made the song up. When I acted surprised that he thought I could make up something so cool he said, "Well, it was just as cool as all that other stuff that you make up yourself." I love that guy!

3 comments:

Kim said...

So, you are the chorister now? What happened to being primary president? I was released in July from being primary pianist. I really did enjoy that calling. I had it for over 2 years. And I learned to play the piano much better. Now I am the Enrichment counselor in the RS presidency. I really liked playing the piano.

Cindy said...

Yep, I'm the Primary Music Leader. I've been in that calling for about 6 months. Our ward split about 18 months ago. I was President in our old ward. In the new ward I was 2nd counselor and then I got moved to music leader. I really like it. It's a lot of fun and I was getting pretty burned out of being the in Primary Presidency.

Natalie Petrucka said...

Dats a funny song hah hah hah