Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Go Tell It on a Mountain--Cindy Can Post Video
Mark bought a new camcorder last summer(2007) and ever since then I have been bugging him to figure out how to upload the videos onto our computer. Finally, today, I got tired of waiting. The kids all have meets and concerts coming up and I wanted to be able to post the video, dagnabbit! So I dug out the original box; I found the software (located in a totally different place in the house); and I uncovered the instruction manual (found in a third area of the house). I then figured it out all by myself!! And this post is proof. Unfortunately, I didn't have any current video to post. We haven't filmed anything recently. But here is Natalie and her piano teacher playing together last Christmas. The song fits my mood. Go me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment