Friday, December 26, 2008

FOUR videos. FOUR 0_0

Ok, lets get this over with. I have some new videos here. You won't be seeing any new ones afters these for a while, though, because now all my animating is done on my awesome new animation program, and I havn't quite figured out how to save them as files that can be imported to WMM yet. So here's some that I did a while ago, plus one that I threw together this morning. And guess what...I got a microphone too, so I can add voices! X3 I can also use the microphone to get music! *awesomness* So here we go

SottedFire Remake

Remember the first video I posted? Well, here's the remake, and if you're going to say you like the original better because it came first, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT, ok? This is the version without voices, if enough of you want to see it with voices, I'll post that one too.



Graystripe and Silverstream: Under the Stars

This one is similer to SpottedFire, except with awesomer characters: Graystripe and Silverstream! I realized too late, however, that I forgot the shading at the end. Oh, well. Do enjoy. This one dose NOT have a voices version, so don't ask. Oh, and you will recognize on of the animations here, which I have used twice before. After all, scince it's a sihllouette (did I spell that right? Don't answer that) it can be any cat.



Who's That Girl Living Leafpool's Life?

This one is Leafpool, Crowfeather and Nightcloud. Song is "Who's That Girl". Yes, Leafpool is singing. Blah, that was hard. By the way this isn't the whole song, it's not done, I don't know if I'll finish it.



Warriors: True Light

This last one is just pictures and animations of the warrior cats pulled from my other videos. The song is True Light (it's not in enigish though but there are english version so theres no bad words don't worry)




Alright, that's it. Please comment!

No comments: