Monday, August 10, 2009

Back to School



Bryce, Brandon, Emily, and Natalie started school today in grades 1,4,5, and 8, respectively. In honor of the first day of school, I am posting one of my all-time favorite TV commercials. I think it sums things up nicely.

3 comments:

Melissa Lyon said...

I was surprised to see big gaps in grade levels for your kids. For some reason I just figured they were each 2 years apart. How did that happen?

Kim said...

I've never seen that commercial before. It made me laugh. Thanks for sharing. We still have 2 more weeks. I'm listening to yelling and crying from upstairs right now. And am I going up to stop it, again? No. I'll have to call them down for lunch in a few minutes and then I'll see them. If they need me, they will come find me. I think I'm going to watch your video again, and imagine it is 2 weeks in the future.

Cindy said...

Because the school cutoff is at the end of the summer, some of them made it (Natalie and Brandon) and went to school right when they turned 5 and others (Emily and Bryce)were almost 6 when they started.