Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Bryce

Bryce turned 7 last week. To celebrate, he invited a friend to go with our family to see The Lightning Thief. I thought that Bryce might be a little scared of all the CGI monsters (Medusa, minotaur, hydra, Hades) but I guess my baby isn't so much of a baby anymore, because he LOVED it.

Bryce asked for a flying turtle for his birthday present and used his money from the grandparents to buy nerf swords, a DS game, and Pokemon cards. Those four things pretty much sum up Bryce's interests right now--playing outside, weapons, video games, and Pokemon.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Yep, we have the blue and yellow nerf swords. The swords have gone into time out a lot! I came very close to throwing Jonathan's away last night.

Laynie said...

I'm dork. I saw L on the cake. i was thinking why anyone want to name Bryce while it's B?! Took me a minute to realized what L stands for. Gee.. The cake looks yummy to me. Wish I can join with you to see the movie and eat the cake with you.

Heather said...

You're not the only one, Laynie! I was wondering why Bryce got an "L" on his cake, too.
Happy Birthday, Bryce!