We have had more snow this winter than we have seen in the past 5 years put together. Granted, this is Alabama, so we never see much real accumulation, but, still. After Monday's dusting of snow, Emily decided to go out and build herself a little snowman. It was about 8 inches high with twigs for arms and bits of leaves for eyes. . .very cute!
After I went out and took a picture of Emmy's snowman, Bryce decided he wanted to build a snowman, too. A few minutes later he was back inside asking me to come out and see his snowman. I looked out the window but couldn't see anything, so Bryce led me out to the patio where he proudly showed me his work. It was so unique that I had to back in for the camera.
Here is Bryce's snowman:
4 comments:
very art niveau. cutting edge and hip. well done, bryce
Art kids.. Very art.. Wish I can give my snow here.. I heard we will get some MORE snow this Monday. Groans. My school cancelled for a whole week and one day plus two hours delayed for three days counting tomorrow. I'm pretty sure it will drive you NUTS!
Emily's snowman reminds me of Calvin and Hobbes.
It kind of reminds me of a certain snow dog Missy made during a trip to the mountains.
Post a Comment