Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Mini Mozart

As most of you know, art and music are Natalie's passions. A while ago she got some software that allows her to compose on the computer. Last week she wrote a new song that she uploaded to her youtube channel called Battle of the Silver Snows.




And as long as I'm bragging on Natalie, here is her latest painting and a digital picture she did which I thought was good:




South by ~Natticat8 on deviantART

5 comments:

Laynie said...

Gosh, what happened to that child? She have so many of wonderful talents. She must got some of genes from each of us. She must have suck all of magics out from us while you were pregnant with Natty. :D

Natalie Petrucka said...

South isn't my most recent digital artwork.

This is:
http://natticat8.deviantart.com/art/Fury-200576729

But thanks anyway, Mom! ^^

Natalie Petrucka said...

Oh wait...I read that wrong. [i]A[/i] digital picture, not the latest.

Heather said...

Very impressive! I really got a wintery, snowy feel while listening to Natalie's composition. Great job!

Liesl Joy said...

Really beautiful Natalie!! The artwork and music, even if it isn't your most recent. Thanks for sharing!