Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Belated Baptism

So this post is just a tiny bit late, but we were waiting for Grandpa to post the pictures he took. (I have gotten so lazy about taking pictures!)


Bryce, the baby of our family, was baptized on February 19. He was very excited to "take the plunge" and follow his siblings good example. When asked how he was feeling about getting baptized, Bryce responded with, "I feel sooo white." I'm guessing white is a good feeling?!


We felt very blessed to have so many of our dear friends, as well as Grandma and Grandpa all come out to support Bryce. After the baptism, we had a little reception at the house with lots of our favorite treats. Brandon was feeling a little protective of the chocolate cream pie, his favorite dessert, but there was plenty for everyone. (We were finishing up goodies for the next several days!)


Grandma and Grandpa didn't get to stay long, so we tried to give them the full Petrucka Family daily experience, by forcing them to participate in all the kids activities while they were here--like Akido class, and tumbling, and music lessons, and just playing outside.

And, while the kids were in school, I got to have Grandma and Grandpa all to myself for some R&R and a yummy lunch at Budding Chef. It was a great weekend.

3 comments:

Laynie said...

Goody goody.. Good job, Dad! Loved those pictures!

Tim said...

are natty and emmy really that tall? or are you and mom that short?

Heather said...

I love the picture of all the girls! Mom and Cindy, you are always both so classy.