Earlier this month I wanted to give the blog a new look, but I was quickly frustrated when I couldn't figure out how to do what I wanted. I wanted a cute background with a wide area for text. Is that too much to ask?!
After some study, I found that widening the text wasn't too hard to do, but once I did that, none of the cute pre-made backgrounds I found online fit my new custom template. So I also had to figure out how to make my own background and graphics. After hours of work (I'm embarrassed to say how many) I have finally finished. I learned a lot of things, and found a couple of very helpful websites. Now that this is finished, I guess I have to go back to doing actual work during the day. Bummer.
5 comments:
We cannot believe that Cindy is so smart and talented--and cute too.
You did good! I love the wings on the kids...so cute. But how do the boys feel about it? Or maybe they don't even pay attention...
I may be calling on you for some tips one of these days. So maybe you can quit your day job. :)
I did the fairy kids a while ago for our family calendar. The boys actually thought they looked pretty cool as fairies. There is a fairy Cindy and Mark as well but I didn't include them on the blog. I had a lot of fun pretending that I was a web designer and I love putting my 'day job' on hold for any reason.
I agree, great job!! Come over and help me after you help Dana!! L}
Cindy, I am thoroughly impressed. I wish i could quit my day job. Or my night shifts,at least.
Post a Comment