Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

I am teaching the Primary the song 'Beautiful Savior' this month. Since I was introducing the song on Easter Sunday I wanted to do something special. I decided to make a short video that would hopefully bring in the spirit and help the kids understand the meaning of the song. Later Emily came to me and told me that when she watched the video in Primary it almost made her cry. Hearing her say that almost made me cry. I had spent a lot of time on the video and ended up doubly rewarded--once as a teacher, knowing I brought the spirit into my lesson, and once as a parent who got to know her daughter felt close to the Savior.

5 comments:

Page said...

Lovely Cindy. Just lovely.

Kim said...

Cindy, that was such a beautiful way to teach the children a primary song. It makes me miss being in primary.

kg said...

Beautiful Cindy! You bless and enrich our children, thank you.

Melissa Lyon said...

Great Job Cindy. Where did you get all the photos?

Roger said...

Gosh Cindy, that even brought water to my eyes. You and Natti sure are getting good with the computer.