
We were invited to share desserts with few friends on Easter Sunday. I made carrot cake. Doesn't it look fancy? I am usually pretty bad at making food look nice--by the time I get to the decorating stage of a cake I am ready to be done. (And who really cares what it looks like as long as it tastes good right?) But after seeing the
instructions to do this rose cake I thought, hey, even I could do that. And while mine didn't come out quite as nice as the pro's, it was still one of the prettiest cakes I've ever made.
4 comments:
wow, I am so impressed. That was not at all how I pictured it when you tried to explain it to me. It looks great and after looking at the instructions it does seem pretty easy to do. I wish I had someday to make a fancy cake for.
This cake deserved a blog post, so glad you did :)
So Pretty! Such a shame to eat, wish I could've had a taste though.
It was one of the prettiest cakes I've seen! (and it tasted WONDERFUL)
Post a Comment