Yesterday, Mark left me a mint on my pillow to be sweet. It inspired the following conversation:
Me: Oh look, the maid came by and left me a mint. Too bad she wasn't here in time to make the bed.
Mark: Are you saying you'd like to hire a maid?
Me: No way. I've got better things to waste money on. Plus, If I did hire a maid I wouldn't be asking her to do the easy chores like making beds. I'd have her do all the gross stuff I don't want to do myself.
Mark:(smiling) Sounds like what you want is a wife.
Me: Exactly.
2 comments:
Okay that just totally cracked me up! :) AND I had to read it to Tyson who cracked up over it too, but after finding out your hubby put a mint on your pillow, he said "Man, I guess that means I need to step it up!" :)
LOL Glad to hear we are not the only couple that talks about stuff like that!! Yesterday I found a potted Orchid on my pillow.... Now I just hope I don't kill it!
Post a Comment