Monday, July 9, 2012

Doodle War

Leave it to my kids to make arguing an art form.  Brandon has a habit of leaving paper all over the house half-filled with little doodles.  This morning I came across one of his doodle pages left on the table in the computer room.  Apparently, Natalie discovered it long before I did, because along the right side of the page, she and Brandon had a little tiff.  I don't know how long it took them to have this little war, but it sure made me laugh when I saw it.  I guess if the kids are going to bicker, this is would be my preferred style--its much quieter than when they yell across the house.

In case you can't make out what the characters are saying, here is a transcript (clicking the photo should also enlarge it):

Natalie (drawing InuYasha):  LOL  I'm attacking your doodle page.
Brandon (drawing a policeman):  Not so fast.  Attacking doodles is a fedral fense.
Natalie:  That's "federal offense", silly.
Brandon:  Not everyone is perfect
Natalie:  But a police officer should know that term!
Brandon:  At least I'm from the present, you old FART!
Natalie:  But I am an immortal demon, muahahahaha!


2 comments:

Natalie Petrucka said...

He spelled it like "fedrell" the first time.

Missy said...

I like that. Maybe I should start leaving paper and pencils around the house.