Brandon is turning 12 next week and is very excited to be old enough to get a cell phone. With this big event coming up, Mark was checking up on our Verizon account and took a look at our texting history from last month. The breakdown went like this: Mark had 43 texts, Cindy had 51 texts, Natalie only had 7 texts (her phone is hardly ever even charged), and Emily had a whopping 5,495 texts. So I guess at least one of us is getting our money's worth from our unlimited texting plan!
3 comments:
This cracks me up. I feel kind of cool that I was a few of your texts this month.
My heart would jump out of my chest if I see this and not on text unlimited plan.. But whew.. you're smart enough to be ahead of the game.
Emily was actually very good when we didn't have unlimited texting. She kept a careful watch on her texts and only went over once.
Post a Comment