After having Bryce home from school for a week, followed by Emily home from school for a week, it looks like this week is Brandon's turn. This morning Brandon came down with the mysterious I-don't-feel-too-bad-but-I-have-a-low-fever disease that has plagued our family this month. Which means that, once again, I will be hearing a lot of
this and
this during the day instead of what I want to hear--which is
this. In addition, the weatherman is forecasting rain every day this week. Blah.
4 comments:
Oh poor Cindy and the kids! Its no fun being sick. I like rain, eh. :D I hope you guys get better soon. Lot of my students gets sick. It's everywhere! Yikes. I better watch out for germs!
So sad! We have the same thing, but no fever. Just sore throats! And they feel so sick they sleep a lot! Hopefully there are better weeks to come!
Well, *I* haven't gotten the disease. So ha!
Oh no! I...I...got the disease! *facepalm*
Post a Comment