Saturday, September 26, 2009

You Belong With Me

This is Emily's current favorite song.

My favorite part? Listening to her sing along from the back of the van.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that song to and I am not even a teen anymore! :)

Heather said...

I can still remember Emily sitting in her little car seat singing along with the A-teens and telling me it's ok i don't know all the words.

Kim Mayfield said...

My girls and I both love this song... and we all sing it in our van!

Julie Vorhauer said...

Where was that guy when I was in High School? It is funny because I just discovered Taylor Swift this past week and that was one of my favorite songs as well.

Cami said...

i'm glad emmy likes it. i think it's a little overplayed.

Cami said...

that was tim saying that. cami didn't log herself off again

Melissa Lyon said...

We watched the Hannah Montana movie the other day and now Nina says when she grows up to be a teenager she wants to be a Rock Star.

I guess it's good to have goals. I'll play this song for her.

Anonymous said...

Kierstyn gets on your blog every morning before school and blasts this for us. :)