Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving


During my holiday baking I noticed a small cautionary statement on the bottom of the Crisco tub which read: "Not intended for use as a spread."

Really?!?

I would like to know who is going around asking for Crisco on toast.

5 comments:

Kim Mayfield said...

HA! That's funny!!

Happy Thanksgiving to your family! Hope it was a wonderful day.

kg said...

That is funny. Fun to see your feast! Hope you had a great day!

Melissa Lyon said...

So. . . did you try it? I guess that's something to do when you are feeling a bit rebellious.

Hope you enjoyed your thanksgiving. I am curious which of the old family favorite dishes you have kept and what new additions you have added.

Natalie Petrucka said...

Hm. I looks kinda weird in that picture. Oh well.
Yum food.

shari said...

haha! We went to a restaurant (applebees) here in the south once and they served bacon grease on the side with chips. not kidding.