Tuesday, December 8, 2009

WMCS Holiday Radio Hour

Emily's elementary school choir had their holiday performance last night. It was a cute concert set up to be like a radio program. My favorite part was watching Emily dancing during the Pinata song. Of course, I'm biased, but I thought she was the cutest pinata dancer up there. Shake it, girl!



4 comments:

Roger said...

If only I had a club to get some of that sweetness out of her. I think Emy is the cutest little dancing pinata I have ever seen. She's got great moves.

Christa said...

Emmy, if this performance had been on 'So you think you can dance' I would have put you and the 'hot tamale train' right away. You were the best dancer by far,and the prettiest too.

Tim said...

emily's dance moves were certainly the most crisp. super fun. great job.

Heather said...

Emmy is the only one with a smile on her face and looks like she's having fun. Way to go, Emmy!