What a busy week we have had. On Monday, Emily had her choir concert and Brandon had basketball practice. Tuesday, Natalie had her band concert and Emily had gymnastics. Wednesday, Emily had gymnastics, Brandon had Cub Scouts, Natalie had a YW party, and Mark had racquetball. (Where he ended up cracking a rib!) Thursday it was Relief Society Enrichment for Cindy, gym for Emily and a coaches training meeting for Mark. (Mark volunteered to coach Bryce's developmental basketball team this year.) Friday it was more gym for Emily and two Christmas Festival concerts for Cindy. Saturday just about killed us with karate, racquetball, gymnastics, basketball (Brandon scored his first game-play basket.), Christmas shopping with the kids, a gym-booster meeting, and 3 Christmas Festival concerts. And Sunday topped off the week with church and the final set of 3 concerts for Cindy. Now it's time to slow-down, clean-up and wade through the last week of school before Christmas break. I can't wait!
Here is one of the songs from Natalie's concert on Tuesday. She absolutely loves band and is in the top group at her school this year. You can see more of her concert here and here.
7 comments:
I want to know the story of how Mark cracked his rib!
Wow, Natti's band is pretty good, I recognized all the songs and they sounded very good . And Natty, you are a human metronome, that is great. Too bad the teacher was standing in the way during the percussion section, so we couldn't see Natty very well.
really liked the percussion number. does nat do other instruments beyond the snare and bells?
Your busy week made me tired just reading about it.
I'm glad I'm not in your shoes.. Whew! Hang it in there..
Uncle Tim--Well, I did suspended symbol/triangle in one song, but YouTube was being mean and would post it. Yea, I play other instruments but bells are my favorite. :)
you do a great job playing them!
Post a Comment