Is it possible for a kid to spontaneously combust from excitement? Brandon is so excited for Christmas that I am just waiting to see the smoke start pouring out of his ears. He is literally running around the house in circles. Yesterday I came home from the grocery store to the sound of the vacuum cleaner running upstairs. Brandon was so bored that had cleaned the playroom without being asked so that we could be ready for the big-day that much faster. Today he has run out of things to do and refuses to get out any toys because he doesn't want to re-clean. Poor boy. It is going to be a long day tomorrow.
Natalie and I heard this fun song on the radio today. It is probably similar to the Christmas chaos going on in Brandon's head right now.
3 comments:
How cute - I have a few things for him to do over here if you want to "loan" him out. Also, Lindsey Giles, Katie and I were driving when this song came on the radio and we were all laughing so hard I almost had to pull over - the video adds so much more too it though - some of their expressions are priceless!
Because of my trip to Germany we had Christmas morning this past weekend otherwise Seth would have imploded. He rearranged and checked on his presents multiple times a day.
(julie writing the comment under my sister's id)
Loved that men's chorus!
Post a Comment