This is Natalie speaking again....Here are some short animations I did. Most are rough but I have some finished ones. I hope it work better for you than it was doing for me 0_0
So, what was your favorite part? Any suggestions? Any comments? Hope you enjoyed!
5 comments:
i really liked the leaf and thought the flying dog was pretty cool. have you figured out how to do voices and things? i bet you could really put together a good film with speaking and everything (but it would probably take a long time).
Yeah, Nightstar and Ohzu need VOICES!
The flying one is Tawrin. She's an Xwolf (ex-wulf), that's another animal I made up.
Yeah, I like the leaf sequence too, you are very expressive. You have come a long way, remember the little flip books we made when you still lived in Raleigh?
Yeah, the bouncing balls 0_0
Amazing how you did that.. is it hard to do that? Cindy told me that you have special program on the computer to do that. Do you have to draw each page to make it move? : D
Post a Comment