Saturday, November 29, 2008

Ebony (Ok, here we go again!)

Yeah, you're probably sick and tired of me and my videos, but I wanna show you anyhow. Yes, this is Natalie.

This is a "trailer" for my new "project", Ebony (Ebony's the one with black eyes). So ignore "coming soon" because if it comes at all, it's not going to be soon.

Well, this is my first time animating humans. So, I hope you like it, it was a challenge. It's only faces sorry, I don't think I'll be able to do full bodies yet. So, yeah.

5 comments:

Christa said...

Something was not working right because I could not make it play. Can you try to post it again, I really woul dlike to see what you did.

Natalie Petrucka said...

It worked for me...?

Tim said...

looks cool, i am excited to see the finished project... whenever it gets finished, that is.

Christa said...

OK, I tried again and this time it worked. I liked the movie a lot. You were able to express alot of emotion through your drawings. Will you make a whole story about Ebony and help her find friends? I hope so.

Natalie Petrucka said...

Yeah, but I will have to improve...a lot, but it's a start :3