Wow Natalie! That is an impressive video! How did you make it? Did you draw all the pictures on the computer or scan them in? What kind of program did you use? I would have never guessed that you made it because it looks so professional. I have not read the warrior cats book because I am not really into cat books or warrior books, but maybe I will give them a try.
If you make any more videos I would love to see them!
From Catherine: That was totally awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't read Warriors, because I'm not reading any other books besides a really long one for the rest of the year, but I think you did a really good job of putting together this video. It looks so cool!! And the cat looks like it has a personality and everything. -Catherine ♫
I am very much impressed! You are very talented and everything you put your mind and energy into turns out great. Did you know that BYU has one of the leading animation programs in the country, I bet you would do very well there.
9 comments:
Wow Natalie! That is an impressive video! How did you make it? Did you draw all the pictures on the computer or scan them in? What kind of program did you use? I would have never guessed that you made it because it looks so professional.
I have not read the warrior cats book because I am not really into cat books or warrior books, but maybe I will give them a try.
If you make any more videos I would love to see them!
YES! READ THEM!
I drew the pictures with my tablet, and used three website to animate it (Piacsion, Gickr and Lunapic)
Then I downloaded some music and used Windows movie Maker to put it together, and yeah, that's what happened.
From Catherine: That was totally awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't read Warriors, because I'm not reading any other books besides a really long one for the rest of the year, but I think you did a really good job of putting together this video. It looks so cool!! And the cat looks like it has a personality and everything.
-Catherine ♫
Well, start reading them! they are awesome!
I am very much impressed! You are very talented and everything you put your mind and energy into turns out great.
Did you know that BYU has one of the leading animation programs in the country, I bet you would do very well there.
Ooo! Fun! yay!
very good job, natti. i am quite impressed. i don't think i could do something like that.
Great job Natti!
You are the best, so why didn't your name show up in the credits instead of Erin Hunter and Avalange Anamation?
Erin Hunter is the author of Warriors. Avalanche Animation is my "company"....aka me and my friends (even though I made this one)
Post a Comment